Friday, July 4, 2008

Bush Knocked Down the Towers! oh, and Happy 4th of July!


(controlled demolition takes weeks to set up)

Now, I'm just a weekend warrior when it comes to conspiracy theories. I don't do near the grunt work and investigating that your average joe crazy does to uncover government lies. But I almost choked on a freedom fry when I read some of this stuff. If you think this is bullshit, ask yourself one question: "How many towers fell in New York on September 11th, 2001?"

Wrong! It was three. Most Americans have no knowledge of Building 7 that completely imploded although it was never hit by either plane. Secondly, the World Trade Center buildings were the first and last steel structure buildings to ever collapse at free-fall speed due to fire. I was unaware that steel was prone to melting after less than an hour. Maybe Superman should change his nickname to 'Man of Wood or Some Other Building Material That Has Structural Strength Superior To That Of Steel'. Not to mention the fact that the man who leased the buildings, Larry Silverstein, took out a hefty insurance policy on all three of the buildings just months before and received a massive $5 Billion!!!!! How many firefighters would you kill for $5 billion?

Bush Sr. was in a business meeting in Washington on the morning of Sept. 11th. He was in a business meeting with Osama bin Laden's brother! "What the fuck", you're asking yourself. I know, I know. Apparently, the two families have been in bed together since the 1970's. In fact, they were the chief investors in George W.'s failed oil companies including Arbusto. I could also go into that document by members of the Bush Administration that call for a "new Pearl Harbor" years before 9/11 or the fact that we still haven't caught our scapegoat. You keep pretending to run, Osama, and we'll keep pretending to chase you, wink wink. It all seems sketchy to me. Like a father whose son is spending a little too much time in the bathroom, I don't know exactly what's going on, but I know that something just ain't right. Oh, enjoy the fireworks!

No comments: