Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Spread Love

Fuck Prince Gomolvilas

I read his shit on the d(aily), comment like crazy but he still won't respond like the pedestal he's on is too shaky. I spread a little love, so spread some love back. I was nice at first, but fuck that. If you're too important to deal with lower life forms-then this little peon is about to get cold like Freon, leave you tied up in the trunk of a Dodge Neon. your blogs seem withered like the flowers i breathe on and smells worse then the basket of laundry my cat peed on.

Fuck California and fuck Pork Chop. and fuck asian men who go to playwright workshops.

love always,
micky v.

3 comments:

Prince Gomolvilas said...

Holy shit, Mike, your Blogger icon used to be some weird shot of you in a bullfighter costume (am I mistaken?), so I never saw your actual picture and what you actually look like until today when I visited your blog. Jesus Holy Fuck, you are freaking hot. If I knew you were so freaking hot, I would've lavished attention on you from the start, in the hope of someday working your cock like a stick shift on the autobahn. So now that we have established your stalker-ish tendencies, I am going to stalk you right back, but even harder. And deeper. And faster. Oh, it is on, you hot bitch. It is ON.

Prince Gomolvilas said...

Bekki, please lend out your husband to me. Please. I will buy you a Hello Kitty sticker set.

Michael DeAntonio said...

women, ha ha ha (shakes head with parental amusement)
they'll do anything for a Hello Kitty sticker!