Thursday, August 28, 2008

An Open Letter To My Wife

Dear Bekki

I figure I've hit on every other odd topic that's popped into my head, giving you your dues is, well, way overdue! I can't believe the cute little purple-haired broad I fell in love with back in high school is now my wife. Can you believe we've been together ten years now? That's a lifetime. Well, not if your sum old guy. But for me, that's a lifetime!

I'm truly blessed to have sumone that I can share every detail with. To have sumone I can open up to fully. There is no acting with you. And I love you immensely for doing the same for me. You are real in every sense of the word. From your vulgar vocabulary to your soft heart, I love every bit of you. Remember when Daisy walked between us and the preacher at our wedding? I don't know why that's worth mentioning, but it is. There are a million other little memories like that to draw happiness from. Like the kiss we shared on the bridge at the Columbia zoo. Remember?

And, babe, remember what you said about me not finishing that book ? Well, it won't be too much longer before I get to say, "In your face!"

**This is a scheduled post. Show me you care and leave a comment!

3 comments:

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Dear Prince,

You have no chance. Hahaha!

xoxo,
TCDO

Prince Gomolvilas said...

This is the most hurtful and blatant attack against me that I have ever had the displeasure of enduring.

quin browne said...

oh, this is sweet.


back to drooling over his photos, prince...